- Leave the bandage on for 1-3 hours
- Wash your tattoo using warm water and liquid antibacterial hand soap. (ie: Dial)
- Using your hand, wash the tattoo with a medium pressure. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Apply a mild amount of unscented hand lotion to the tattoo. (ie: Lubriderm, Curel or Eucerin) Make sure it is rubbed in. Do not over-apply.
- Your tattoo will begin to dry out after a few days with light scabbing that will peel comparable to a sunburn. Keep the tattoo clean and moisturized during this time.
- Do not pick!
Free Touch-ups within 90 days.