There are a lot of choices to make when it comes to fishing gear, and one of the most important is the type of rod you use.
If you’re targeting saltwater fish inshore, then you need a good spinning rod. Here are some of our favorite rods for this type of fishing.
10 Saltwater Inshore Spinning Rods: Editor Recommended
10 Saltwater Inshore Spinning Rods Review:
1. St. Croix Rods Triumph Inshore Spinning Rod Medium-heavy/Fast , 7’0″
- PREMIUM SCII CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Premium quality SCII carbon with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability
- SELECT-GRADE CORK HANDLE: Comfortable cork handle ensures you maintain a strong grip on your fishing rod
- FEATURES: Sea Guide Atlas Performance slim aluminum-oxide guides w/ sandblasted frames; Sea Guide XDPS reel seats w/ eco-friendly sandblasted hoods; Sea Guide hook keeper; 2 coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length – 7’0”; Power – MH; Action – Fast; Pieces – 1; Line Wt. – 10-20 lbs; Lure Wt. – 1/2-1 1/4 oz; Rod Wt. – 5.8 oz; Handle – 2
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
Additional Info :
2. KastKing Estuary Inshore Saltwater Fishing Rods, Spinning Rod 7’0″ – Medium – Fast
- Saltwater Inshore Fishing Rods– New KastKing Estuary Saltwater InShore spinning rods and InShore casting rods are made specifically for inshore saltwater species like Striped Bass, Fluke, Tarpon, Snook, Red Fish, Cobia, Speckled Trout, and more. These fishing rods are incredibly light and powerful fast action rods that look great and stand up against extreme saltwater fishing conditions.
- Toray IM7 Graphite Blanks – Proprietary KastKing KastFlex technology fishing rod blanks are designed with exceptional 30 million modulus graphite Toray carbon fiber, providing superior strength and amazing sensitivity. Nano Resin technology is used to deliver an even higher strength to weight ratio and increases rod blank strength by 22% and keeps weight to an absolute minimum.
- American Tackle Microwave Air Guides –KastKing selected American Tackle Microwave Air MW20 spinning rod guides which increase inshore fishing rod corrosion resistance, and angler performance while delivering exceptional saltwater performance. American Tackle Microwave Air MW12, double footed casting rod guides are used on the inshore casting rod model to deliver improved line control, distance and accuracy in casting. All guide wraps are double coated for superior protection.
- American Tackle Reel Seats – To ensure a solid platform for your spinning reel or casting reel, KastKing selected American Tackle G2 Apex spinning rod reel seats for all spinning rod models and AT G2 Edge casting rod reel seats. Both models are extremely strong and light and keep fishing reels firmly in place while fighting large, powerful fish. Each features an exposed blank section for the ultimate in rod sensitivity.
- Full Length AAA Cork Handles – Full length, custom, select 3A cork handles with EVA protective end caps provide excellent comfort and give KastKing Estuary InShore Fishing Rods outstanding eye appeal. These high-quality cork handles are finished with high density EVA sections to protect the rod and cork handle during use. The rear handle is finished with an engraved Aluminum butt cap.
3. PENN BTLII4000701M Battle II 4000 Spinning Reel Combo, Inshore, 7 Feet, Medium Power
- Fishing rod and spinning fishing reel combo ideal for conquering big saltwater gamefish. The gear ratio is 6.2:1
- Full metal body, side plate, and rotor and heavy-duty aluminum bail wire offer exceptional durability
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag system provides powerful drag without sacrificing smoothness. Line Retrieve: 37
- Fluid cranking with 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing. Max drag pounds: 15
- Superline spool requires no backing, is braid ready, and has line capacity rings marked at 1/3, 2/3, and full capacity
Additional Info :
4. Hurricane Calico Jack Inshore Spinning Rod, 7’6″ – Medium
- Perfect for inshore saltwater fish as well as bass, pike and walleye
- IM7 Graphite, Fuji guides, Hook keeper, Genuine cork handle
- Fuji reel seat with stainless steel cushioned hoods
- Grab a Calico Jack for your next trip to the beach!
Additional Info :
5. Tailored Tackle Universal Multispecies Rod and Reel Combo Fishing Pole | Freshwater & Inshore Saltwater | Poles 6 Ft 6 in Rods Medium Fast Action | Spinning Reels 7BB | Combos L & R Handed
- UNIVERSAL FISHING POLE – Versatile multispecies combo designed for big and small fish on the same fishing pole. Ideal fishing gifts for dad or the men & women in your family. Learn to fish with premium gear and teach kids the gift of fishing
- FRESHWATER & INSHORE SALTWATER FISHING COMBO – Fish ponds, lakes and rivers for Bass, Walleye, Trout, Pike and Panfish or hit the pier and bay for Red Drum, Snook, Striped Bass and Blue Fish
- MEDIUM ROD POWER FAST ACTION – Medium Spinning Rod with enough backbone to handle big fish with popular fishing lures. Fast Action Tip gives you the extreme sensitivity of luxury fishing rods
- RIGHT & LEFT HANDED SPINNING REEL – Smooth and agile 7 Ball Bearings with 10 Lb Drag System and Anti-Reverse Switch gives you the elite features of premium reels at an affordable combos price
- DESIGNED BY FISHING GUIDES – Designed by experts to give you the capability of multiple fishing poles in just one rod and reel with premium performance and durability
6. Cadence Fishing CR5 Spinning Rods | 30 Ton Carbon | Fuji Reel Seat | Stainless Steel Guides with SiC Inserts | CR5-701S-MHF
- What You Get From Cadence: Cadence fishing poles offer high-performance premium features at an unbeatable value. Fishing with quality, dependable gear should not mean breaking the bank. Cadence has a reliable customer service team and we will solve any problem you have. Customers have a risk-free guarantee when purchasing from us!
- Ultra-High Quality 30-TON Carbon Fiber Blank: All CR5 1-piece and 2-piece fishing rods are constructed with 30-ton carbon matrix graphite blank offers strongest ,lightweight, durability and sensitivity than other rods. Ideal for game fish including freshwater fish like bass, walleye and trout as well as popular inshore species like red fish, speckled trout and flounder with a rinse after fishing.
- Premium Materials: Cadence CR5 spinning rods are made from materials that bring strength and sensitivity without weight. Made of 30 ton carbon, SiC guides with durable stainless steel frames, a comfortable Fuji reel seat and a blank wrapped in carbon veil to enhance the durability. Rods comes in 2 handle configurations; carbon split grip and full grip using a premium cork and EVA, is made to deliver a premium rod at a greater value than the competition.
- Super Smooth Power: Stainless steel guides with SiC inserts makes it more smooth and durable, avoids line sticking into the guides, minimizes friction while also enhancing sensitivity by transferring vibrations from the line through the guide to the rod and to your hand.
- Travel Friendly: Unique 2 piece design makes it easily and affordable to fit in car, trunk, boat hatch than traditional one piece,but using feel like a one-piece fishing rod ! 2 piece spinning rod allows you to travel to your favorite fishing spot and enjoy fishing whenever and wherever you want.
Additional Info :
7. St. Croix Rods Avid Series Inshore Spinning Rod
- PREMIUM SCII CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Perfect for anglers who appreciate high-performance without high cost; Mid-modulus carbon fiber with a higher strain rate than common fibers; Most popular material that is lightweight, durable and sensitive
- INTEGRATED POLY CURVE (IPC) TOOLING TECHNOLOGY: Eliminates all transitional points in the Avid inshore spinning fishing rod blank to provide smoother actions, increased strength, and greater sensitivity
- FEATURES: Kigan Master Hand Zero Tangle guides w/ aluminum-oxide rings and titanium frames; Fuji DPS reel seat w/ gunsmoke hood; Super-grade cork handle; Kigan titanium hook-keeper; Corrosion-proof wind check; Flex-Coat slow cure finish; Made in USA
- SPECIFICATIONS: Length – 7’; Power – MH; Action – Fast; Pieces – 1; Line Wt. – 10-20 lbs; Lure Wt. – 1/2-1 1/4 oz; Rod Wt. – 5.5 oz; Handle – 4
- 15-YEAR TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY: Fishing pole backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
Additional Info :
|Color||Seafoam Green Metallic|
8. St. Croix Rods Mojo Inshore Spinning Rod Medium-light/Fast MLF, 7’0″
- Premium quality SCIII carbon with FRS for unparalleled strength and durability.
- hard aluminum-oxide guides with corrosion-resistant black frames.
- fuji dps reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- fuji ecs reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- split-grip/premium-grade cork handle.
Additional Info :
9. Fiblink 2-Piece Saltwater Spinning Fishing Rod Offshore Graphite Portable Fishing Rod (7-Feet) (7′ Medium Heavy)
- 2-Piece 7′ portable carbon saltwater spinning fishing rod
- Tough and strong solid carbon fiber construction for improved performance-action and increased sensitivity
- 7+1 Smooth polished line protecting corrosion proof stainless steel guides
- Aluminum alloy reel seat with corrosion resistant aluminum hoods
- High density EVA foam handle and foregrips; One year warranty
Additional Info :
10. KastKing Resolute Fishing Rods, Spinning Rod 7ft -Heavy – Fast-2pcs
- ULTRA-SENSITIVE KastFlex IM7 CARBON BLANKS – KastKing Resolute fishing rods are designed to deliver tournament performance at a value price. Sensitive and powerful IM7 KastFlex carbon rod blanks give you a light rod ranging from ultra-light to heavy powers in 4’6” to 7’6” lengths. With KastKing’s Power Transition System, these incredible performance rods that feel like 1-pc rods are designed for all freshwater species and also fishing pole models for most inshore saltwater fishing rod needs.
- AMERICAN TACKLE MICROWAVE AIR GUIDES – American Tackle has won numerous fishing tackle industry awards for their innovative MicroWave Air Guide Systems. These patented new fishing line guides improve casting distance and accuracy. It’s why KastKing uses them on all Resolute fishing rods. The stainless-steel frames and Duralight top guide perform great with all fluorocarbon, monofilament and braided lines. Reach new distances with KastKing Resolute fishing rods and AT Microwave Air guides!
- AMERICAN TACKLE REEL SEATS – A fishing rod is only as good as its components, and if your fishing reel doesn’t stay firmly in place, you’ll never be satisfied. KastKing insures solid reel placement by using only American Tackle, Bravo 2-pc reel seats on both casting rod and spinning rod models. These two-piece reel seats are light, durable and hold reels securely in place under the pressure of powerful fish. Casting fishing rod models include a trigger for improved performance and control.
- GOLF-STYLE SUPERPOLYMER GRIPS – SuperPolymer handles and fighting butts are comfortable, durable and exceptionally slip resistant giving you maximum control over your fishing pole in all conditions. These performance handles are normally only found on fishing rods costing much more, but KastKing includes them on all Resolute spinning and baitcasting rods to deliver even more quality and value in this fishing rod performance series.
- 27 DIFFERENT MODELS FOR ALL FISHING CONDITIONS – If you need a freshwater rod fishing for crappie, or as a bass rod, trout rod, walleye fishing rod, or targeting pike, salmon or steelhead, there are Resolute fishing poles made for you. If you love inshore saltwater fishing, you’ll find a fishing pole model with the right length and action that you can count on. You’ll be amazed at the exceptional value of KastKing fishing rods.
Additional Info :
What Are Today’s Most Popular saltwater inshore spinning rods Models?
The most popular saltwater spinning rod models can be found in our collection. We have a wide range of products for men and women who seek quality, reliability with an affordable price tag!
How to Choose the Most Popular saltwater inshore spinning rods
The three most crucial criteria to consider when purchasing a product online are price, quality and popularity.
Price should be one of your top priorities because low-cost products will not help you achieve what’s important for an effective purchase in terms on getting good value from it while also being able provide enough information about them before making any decision so there can’t really go wrong with this aspect per see .
On the other hand , high prices might turn some people away altogether which means less competition makes wining bids easier than ever! As far as qualities goes – Make sure that whatever You Choose is durable enough both physically AND
1: How much is saltwater inshore spinning rods?
The art of fishing is not an easy one. There are so many variables that can affect prices, from where you buy your equipment to what type it is and even how much time has passed since its last update!
One thing remains constant though – saltwater inshore spinning rods will always cost more than other types because they’re designed for specific locations with unique needs like large fish or soft Hooks.
The best way I’ve found in order protect myself against this unpredictable world? Buy lots on hand at different stores before deciding which ones have better deals nowadays
2. Is saltwater inshore spinning rods worth it?
The market for saltwater fishing rods is a billion dollar industry. But how do you know which one to buy? The answer lies in the details! Some brands will sell their products as being worth every penny, while others may only promise good enough performance on paper with no real world results available at all yet still advertise heavily during your favorite TV show or sports game.”
3. Is it time to get a new saltwater inshore spinning rods
When you’re looking to buy a new saltwater spinning rod, the future price changes can be difficult to predict.
However if there are no signs of production slowing down and/or prices on your desired product are predicted too rise then now might not really make sense as an investment time since it will likely go up even more when those trends eventually reverse themselves (and they always do).